04 Apr 5Rhythms Dance-Waves
5Rhythms Dance- Waves
Every Tuesdays until August 20
Every Other Tuesday beginning September 3rd
September 3rd, 17th | October 1st, 15th, 29th | November 12th, 26th | December 10th, 24th
$25 a class
Series of 5 classes for $100
Series classes are good for 5 months
5Rhythms is a dynamic meditational dance movement. a practice of being in your body.
Created by Gabrielle Roth and practiced worldwide, 5Rhythms® is a philosophy, perspective, art and dynamic movement practice rooted in the principle that if you put the psyche in motion it will heal itself. Movement is both the medicine and the metaphor, reaching across all languages, cultures and age groups to transform suffering into art, art into awareness, and awareness into action.
The 5Rhythms – Flowing Staccato Chaos Lyrical Stillness® – are states of Being. They are a map to everywhere we want to go, on all planes of consciousness – inner and outer, forward and back, physical, emotional and intellectual. They are markers on the way back to a real self, a vulnerable, wild passionate, instinctive self.
for more info, www.5rhythms.com
Important Helpful Tips for Newcomers:
- Doors close 20mins after the start of each class to create a safe held container.
- Purchase via Cash, Check or Paypal (email@example.com)
- This is a class for adult. 14 years or older are welcome.
- No experience needed.
- Please enter the space in silence.
- No phones or recording devices. Please turn off all notifications and ringers.
- Please wear something comfortable to sweat in and layers are recommended.
- Barefoot or soft dance shoes if you need – no socks, please.
- Please bring your own bottle of water.
- No perfume, please.
- Please note, No chewing gum, No food.
- Please follow the instructions of the teachers.
- “Open your eyes, Find your feet, Don’t forget your breath, and keep moving”. those are important.
- However, listen to your body. If need, pace yourself.
- NO DRUG. NO ALCOHOL.
- Before driving back to home, please make sure you are grounded enough to drive. and please drive safe back!
Class Timeslots (1)